Thursday, May 31, 2012

May 31st - Evernote

May 31, 2012
8:30 am
Dad woke up at 8:30 am and was sleeping on his left side.
His pain level is a 1 or 2 and says it feels like it is getting better, like less pressure in his bad ear.
He says he can hear me a little out of his left ear, can't quite understand me, but can hear me talking.
10:00 am
Dr Mary was the doctor on call today and gave dad his antibiotics IV. She did a great job.
John to be trained tonight at 6:00pm with the Heparin
Dad now has three appointments scheduled
Tuesday, June 5th 11:45, Dr Saiki
Tuesday, June 5th, 1:45 pm, Dr Rabinov
Monday, June 11th, 3:45 pm, Dr Mocha (I am trying to get this date moved up, but so far no luck, his assistant is "supposed" to talk to Dr M and see if he wants to see him earlier, but there are no appointments currently available before June 11th)

(Jim) I know we don't know for sure, but a June 11th appt may mean there is no urgency. Still, I would love a call with the biopsy results, I'm sure you probably agree. (Bill) Jim, I would tend to agree, if I had a faith in the people I talked with. But I believe Dr M has seen the results and probably will tell Dad that they are inconclusive and he wants to run further tests. I believe this is the third biopsy that Dad has had, right?
(Jim) I believe we have the right to ask for the results of his test now, over the phone or a copy of the report via email. Making dad or us wait is pure BS. Having said that, you're probably right.
2:30 pm
Dad got his Ciprodex ear drops and took a nap.

Noticed still a little bleeding in his ear, see picture below. There was just a very slight amount of blood on Dad's pillow over night.

Great news, Bill.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?