Sunday, August 12, 2012

Email Notifications

The blog is up and running.  I've put everyone's email address in so whenever someone posts or comments you will be notified.  If you find it's too much email I can take your name off the comment notification, or the post notification, or both.  Just let me know.  If someone else would like to be on the blog list just send me their email address.  You should not be able to see this blog without an invitation.  If you can, please let me know that, too.

I'm sure you will find some mistakes.  If you see something that needs to be changed and you can't figure out how to do it, let me know.  The picture on the front page is one Bill took with my camera back in January 2011.  You can still see a little of that sparkle in his eyes...

The post below tells how our Sunday is going.  We played a little five straight.  He is still sleeping most of the day, but he's on a little less pain medication.  We hope to enjoy the closing Olympic ceremonies.

4 comments:

Your thoughts?