Wednesday, August 15, 2012

Senior Living

My first customer today was Irma Langston, Resident Service Director for Pacifica Senior Living.  They are on Brookside Dr., Ph 663-9671.  I don't know anything about this facility's reputation, but I do know they have all levels of assisited care.  They are available for tours as well.  She says you are on a 30-day contract.


Another contact is Elizabeth Rodgers, Director of Admissions Marketing for Rehabilitation Center of Bakersfield, 2211 Mt. Vernon Avenue, PH.  872-2121 x 4018.  You might remember me running into Elizabeth and her assistant at Memorial. I'm not sure of all the levels of care they provide, but you're welcome to call her and mention my name (or give me a list of questions and I will be happy to contact her).  We known each other for awhile.

One last note, on speaking with Irma, she said if we were looking for medi-medi coverage that we needed to contact a placement service.  (I'm not sure what any of that means)

I'll use the tag Senior Living to keep track of these addresses and numbers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your thoughts?