Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Gone From My Sight

I am attaching a copy of a book that Hoffman Hospice gave us, it is called Gone From My Sight.  Only read it if you are interested and want to know some possible things that Dad may go through.  It can be a tear jerker, so please be warned.  If you do not decide to read the various steps, you still might be interested in the story on the last page (page 14).  It is just another look at the journey that Dad is about to embark on.

Love to all,

Bill


July 29, 2013 - I received a request to remove the book as it is copyrighted.  Please see the request below for a link to the author.  Bill












2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing this Bill .. I loved the poem especially

    ReplyDelete

  2. This booklet is a copyrighted work and needs to be taken down. If you would like to post a link to share with others, the author Barbara Karnes web sight is www.bkbooks.com.

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?