Sunday, October 28, 2012

The Radio

Ranae is planting flowers outside. It was quiet and I thought I would get the radio I picked up from Dad's workbench in the garage. I had tried it there and knew the switches were dirty so I took it in my room and sprayed some contact cleaner on the on/off and tuning switches, turned it on and, this is the absolute truth, the first song I heard was the last 30 seconds of The Wish, by Rascal Flats. I had never heard that song before Tom sent me the link a few weeks ago.

I tuned the radio to a rock station and put it outside with Ranae and came in to blog this.  She just hollered through the door that it was playing "Hell's Bells". Maybe Tom should have this radio.

1 comment:

  1. I pray for this happenstance to come into my life. ... hope I'm paying attention - live you dearly! Thanks for sharing ... And life goes on....

    ReplyDelete

Your thoughts?